Body Corporate not playing the game?

The Sectional Titles Act makes provision for a unit-owner to act against a Body Corporate if it, through its Trustees, does not adhere to the Rules of the Body Corporate.

The first thing you must do is write to the Trustees or speak to them to demand that they adhere to the Rules. If this does not work, complain to:

The Sectional Title Ombudsman
1st Floor Building A, 63 Wierda Road East, Wierda Valley, Sandton
T: +27 (010) 593 0533 │F: +27 (010) 590 6154 │


Click to view our Website Disclaimer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *