Notary & Conveyancer
NOTARY & CONVEYANCER
Jacqueline heads up the Conveyancing Department at Bregman Moodley Attorneys.
She has been an admitted Attorney, Notary and Conveyancer for over 8 years and has extensive experience in South African Property Law.
She prides herself on her hands-on approach, rapid turnaround times, professionalism, and diligence in the handling of property transactions.
She specialises in the following areas: –
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing Sale Agreements and addenda
- Conventional and Sectional Title Transfers
- Deeds of Servitudes (both personal and praedial) drafting and registrations
- Lost title deeds
- Subdivisions and Consolidations
- Mortgage bond registrations and bond cancellations
- Commercial Transfers
- Deceased Estate Transfers
- Sectional Title and Township developments
- Notarial bonds, antenuptial and postnuptial contracts; and
- General Notarial practice and the authentication of documents for use in different countries.
Contact Jacqueline: firstname.lastname@example.org